Vegetarian Pasta Recipe
Indulge in a hearty and satisfying pasta dish the whole family will love with our Vegetarian Pasta Recipe! Made with the Australian Organic Food Co. Bolognese Sauce, this dish combines the richness of the authentic bolognese with a medley of sautéed vegetables including onion, garlic, carrot, mushrooms and baby spinach. The flavours meld together beautifully, creating a delicious and comforting pasta dish that’s packed with goodness.
Toss the al dente spaghetti in the flavourful sauce, and garnish with fresh basil and grated Parmesan for an extra touch of freshness and richness. Whether you’re vegetarian or simply looking for a meatless pasta option, this vegetarian spaghetti bolognese will delight your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied!
VEGETARIAN PASTA INGREDIENTS
- 360 gram spaghetti
- 1 packet of Australian Organic Food Co. Bolognese Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch of baby spinach, rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and minced garlic. Sauté until the onions become translucent.
- Add the grated carrot, and sliced mushrooms to the saucepan. Cook for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the Australian Organic Food Co. Bolognese Sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes to allow the flavours to meld together.
- Stir in the baby spinach.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the saucepan and toss until well coated with the sauce.
- Serve the spaghetti bolognese hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious vegetarian spaghetti bolognese made with the Australian Organic Food Co. Bolognese Sauce!