The Australian Organic Food Co. & Lunch Lady Competition
Aussie organic farmers need help! It’s a stressful and testing time for our rural partners, but we are standing with them, and we hope you will too. Australia is facing some of the worst nature has to throw at it and these devastating bushfires are having detrimental effects on our primary producers. Now is the time for us all to offer a hand, and do what we can to help producers and communities affected by fires get back on track.
We’ve partnered with Lunch Lady to get the word out. With our latest competition, you can win one of four prize packs, each featuring the latest edition of Lunch Lady Magazine, Australian Organic Food Co. fruit purees and our NEW juices!
To enter, all you need to do is make sure you’re following us on Facebook or Instagram and in the comments of the competition post, tell us why you love our Aussie organic farmers. Enter now on Facebook or Instagram. Entries close 31 December 2019. See full T&Cs below.
What’s more, every time our competition post is shared on Facebook or Instagram, we will donate $0.50 to the Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal.
About The Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal
The Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal is coordinated by ORICoop (Organic & Regenerative Investment Co-operative). ORICoop is working with local charities in each region to get our farmers back on their farms growing organic food and fibre. All donations received by the Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal will be overseen by their regional representatives & an ORICoop Board member to ensure that the funds get to those that need it most.
Give our hard-working farmers some love in these tough and testing times and make an independent donation to the Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal.
Our Competition Prize Packs
Our four amazing prize packs will each feature our 100% Australian organic fruit purees, our new juices and the latest editions of Lunch Lady magazine. Lunch Lady is a magazine, a beautifully printed kitchen keepsake full of recipes, inspiring family stories, photography, art + kids cooking ideas and funny relatable opinion pieces about the ups and downs of raising children.
The Australian Organic Food Co & Lunch Lady Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the 2019 Australian Organic Food Co. ‘Lunch Lady Competition’ (“The Promotion”) is Australian Organic Food Co., 91 – 97 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195.
- Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents where the delivery address is within Australia.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- The Promotion commences on Saturday, 14 December 2019 at 9:00am AEST and closes Tuesday, 31 December 2019 at 6:00pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- Follow the Australian Organic Food Co. Facebook page or Australian Organic Food Co. Instagram account.
- Comment on the competition post on either Facebook or Instagram answering the question: why do you love our Aussie organic farmers?Entries in any other form are not permitted.
- Entrants are permitted to enter once.
- Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
- Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
Shares For Donations
- For every ‘Share’ of the competition post, Australian Organic Food Co. will make a $0.50 donation to the Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal,: https://chuffed.org/project/organic-farmers-bushfire-appeal
- The Australian Organic Food Co. donation to the Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal will cap at $500.
- The donation to the Organic Farmers Bushfire Appeal will be made by 31 January, 2020.
- A valid share must be made during the Promotional Period
- A share is defined as:
- Publishing the competition post on Facebook by selecting the ‘Share’ button on the competition post.
- Publishing the competition post on Instagram by selecting the ‘send’ icon on the competition post and either adding the post to your story or sending it to a contact on your contact list.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Australian Organic Food Co.
- Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Australian Organic Food Co.
- Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
- Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
- Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
- Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and Notifying The Winners
- There will be four prize winners.
- The winners of the Promotion will be selected by Tuesday, 7 January 2020.
- The most creative entries will be deemed the prize winners.
- Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Australian Organic Food Co. Facebook page and Instagram account if they win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish entrants’ names and entries to the Australian Organic Food Co. Facebook page and Instagram account.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or winning entries.
- The winners will be notified by private message or reply to their entry on the platform they used to enter: either Facebook or Instagram.
- Once notified, the winner agrees to respond in a timely manner with address and delivery details so that delivery can be arranged.
- If the winner has not responded to the private message by 9.00AM AEST on Tuesday, 7 January 2020, that winner will forfeit their prize and a runner-up winner will be selected.
- If a runner-up winner has not responded by 9.00AM AEST on Tuesday, 14 January 2020, the runner-up winner will forfeit their prize.
Prizes and claiming prizes
- There are four prizes to be won.
- The prize is valued at AUD$50 (excluding delivery) and made up of Australian Organic Food Co. juices and fruit purees and the latest edition of the Lunch Lady magazine.
- After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- Employees and Directors of Australian Organic Food Co. or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
- De-facto spouse
- Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
- First cousin
- The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
- For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned.
- If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
- If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Australian Organic Food Co.’s control, subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter:
- The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes.
- The Promoter may use this information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services.
- The Promoter may also use this information to contact entrants who have opted to subscribe to receive newsletters from the Promoter.