Summer Yoghurt Bark Recipe
Have a taste of summer with this bright and zesty yoghurt bark recipe – the healthier (and tastier) way to enjoy a frozen dessert! When making the swirls, a little goes a long way – try to make as little streaks in the puree as possible to get nice and clean swirls.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Freezer time: 4 hours | Serves 6
v | vg | df | gf
- one Australian Organic Food Co. Pear, Peach & Nectarine Fruit Puree pouch
- one peach
- half a mango
- zest of half a lemon
- coconut yogurt
- mint leaves
- maple syrup, to taste
1. Wash mint leaves, peach, mango and lemon.
2. Dice peach and mango into small cubes, and slice the mint leaves into thin ribbons.
3. Zest lemon.
4. In a large bowl, mix coconut yogurt, lemon zest, peach, mint, and maple syrup together.
5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
6. Scoop mixture onto baking tray and flatten with a spatula.
7. Squeeze Australian Organic Food Co. fruit puree on top of the yogurt mixture. Using a skewer, draw lines through the puree and yogurt to create swirls.
8. Freeze for four hours.
9. Remove from the freezer and break into chunky pieces. Best served chilled!
Shop for the Australian Organic Food Co. Pear, Peach & Nectarine Fruit Puree online at auspantry.com