Pumpkin and Sage Pasta Recipe
A classic pasta dish with a delightfully healthy twist, enjoy the Australian Organic Food Co. Pumpkin and Sage Pasta Recipe! This recipe combines the rich and creamy flavours of our organic Pumpkin and Sage Pasta Sauce with aromatic sage-infused butter, garlic, and bocconcini. Each mouthwatering bite will leave you wanting more!
This tasty recipe not only satisfies the taste buds but also sneaks in some nutritious veggies, making it great for the little kids too! With its creamy and flavourful sauce, little ones will have no idea it’s brimming with nourishing vegetables that have been carefully blended into our organic Pumpkin and Sage Pasta Sauce. It’s a win-win situation – kids happily enjoy their new favourite pasta dish while getting the essential nutrients they need.
PUMPKIN AND SAGE INGREDIENTS
1 packet of Australian Organic Food Co. Pumpkin and Sage Pasta Sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
Fresh sage leaves, rinsed
220g bocconcini, cut in half
Salt and pepper to taste
Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- In a pan, add 50g of butter and melt it over low heat.
- Add the sage leaves to the pan and fry in the butter over a low heat. Remove and set aside.
- Add the crushed garlic to the pan and saute until translucent.
- Add the Australian Organic Food Co. Pumpkin and Sage Pasta Sauce to the pan and simmer on low heat.
- In another pot, boil 375g of pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Once cooked, strain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the sauce. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Top with bocconcini and the fried sage leaves and serve.
- Serve with grated parmesan, to taste.
Whether you’re enjoying a comforting weeknight meal or looking to impress your dinner guests, this recipe is sure to do the trick! Explore more organic goodness from Australian Organic Food Co. – shop our entire range online at auspantry.com.