Peachy Apricot Bliss Balls Recipe
This peachy apricot bliss balls recipe is a treat to make and eat! Gather the kids around the kitchen bench to roll these out to show them how fun healthy food is to prepare.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 0 minutes | Serves 30 Bliss Balls
v | vg | df
- one quarter cup Apple, Plum, Apricot & Peach Fruit Puree
- 80 g dried apricot
- 80g dried peach
- four tablespoons maple syrup
- two tablespoons chia seeds
- half cup oats
- desiccated coconut (for rolling)
1. In a food processor, blitz apricot and peach together until roughly chopped.
2. Add puree, maple syrup, chia seeds, and oats and blitz again until all ingredients have been well incorporated.
3. If the mixture is too dry, add in more puree one teaspoon at a time. If the mixture is too wet, add in more oats one tablespoon at a time.
4. Scoop a heaped teaspoon amount of the mixture onto your palm and roll into a ball. Toss in coconut, pop into the fridge. Best eaten chilled.
Pro tip: wet your palms slightly before rolling to stop the mixture from sticking to your hands!