Easy Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
Beat the heat with this simple and delicious frozen yoghurt recipe! Pick your favourite Australian Organic Food Co. fruit puree, yoghurt and some fresh or frozen seasonal fruit to make this recipe perfect for you.
Frozen Yoghurt Ingredients
- 2 cups yoghurt, plain
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 x Australian Organic Food Co. Apple Strawberry Fruit Puree
- Using a lined muffin tray or silicone muffins holders, fill with yoghurt, and top with frozen berries and a squeeze of the Australian Organic Food Co. Apple & Strawberry Fruit Puree.
- Using a popsicle stick, swirl the berries and puree through the yoghurt to evenly distribute.
- Place popsicle sticks in the yoghurt mixture and place the freezer for a few hours or until solid.
Shop the Australian Organic Food Co. Apple & Strawberry Fruit Puree. online now at auspantry.com