Easy Frozen Yoghurt Bites Recipe
These deliciously creamy frozen yoghurt bites are the taste of summer, and they’re fun to eat too! In cute bite-sized pieces they’re the perfect little yoghurt snack for little kids and big kids too. Try them out for a new healthy snack to enjoy throughout the hot summer months!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Freezer time: 4 hours | Serves 6
FROZEN YOGHURT BITE INGREDIENTS
- one Australian Organic Food Co. Apple & Strawberry Fruit Puree pouch
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- zest of half a lemon
- coconut yogurt
- honey syrup, to taste
- Rinse the raspberries and blueberries
- Zest lemon.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut yogurt, lemon zest, Apple & Strawberry Fruit Puree pouch, and honey to taste.
- Take a silicon ice tray and using a teaspoon, fill each cavity with some of the yoghurt mixture.
- Press a blueberry or strawberry into the yoghurt mixture in each cavity.
- Place the ice tray in the freezer and freeze for four hours.
- Remove from the freezer and press the ice cavities to release the frozen yoghurt bite. Best served chilled!