Layered Chia Pudding Recipe
Not a morning person? Our layered chia pudding recipe might just change that for you! If you’re looking for a fresh and flavoursome way to start your day, look no further than our absolutely scrumptious layered summer chia pudding.
Made with muesli, chia seeds, fresh fruit and our organic fruit puree, this breakfast pudding is bright, creamy and choc-full of goodness. Fibre, iron, omega-3, and antioxidants all present in this one delicious breakfast bowl.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Fridge Time: 60 mins | Serves: 2
Layered Chia Pudding Ingredients
Australian Organic Fruit Co. Pear, Peach & Nectarine Fruit Puree
1 cup of fresh pear, peach and nectarine, diced
4 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 cup of muesli
1 cup plant based or dairy milk
1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix together chia seeds and milk of choice
- Add vanilla and your sweetener of choice, stir and let it rest for 5 minutes then stir again to break up the clumps.
- Refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Take two mason jars or water glasses, and create layers of muesli, fruit puree, chia pudding and fresh fruit.
- Top with extra fresh fruit and serve.
Looking for some other great breakfast ideas? Our Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe is the summer in a bowl! Shop for the Australian Organic Fruit Co. Pear, Peach & Nectarine Fruit Puree online at auspantry.com.