Covid Reboot Competition – Hope in Isolation T&Cs
1. The Promoter of the ‘2020 Australian Organic Food Co. Covid Reboot – Hope In Isolation Competition’ Campaign (“The Promotion”) is Australian Organic Food Co., 91 – 97 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195.
2. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
1. The Promotion is open to Australian residents where the delivery address is within Australia.
2. No purchase is required to enter.
1. The Promotion commences on Sunday 21 June 2020 at 9:00am AEST and closes Monday 6 July 2020 at 6:00pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
2. There are two ways to enter:
a) To enter the Promotion on Facebook, entrants must: Follow the Australian Organic Food Co. Facebook page and comment on the promotion post on Facebook answering the question: Have you made any sustainable changes to your lifestyle during lockdown that you’d like to keep up in the future?
b) To enter the Promotion on Instagram, entrants must:
Follow the Australian Organic Food Co. Instagram page and comment on the promotion post on either Instagram answering the question: Have you made any sustainable changes to your lifestyle during lockdown that you’d like to keep up in the future?
3. Entries in any other form are not permitted.
4. Entrants are permitted to enter once.
5. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
7. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
1. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Australian Organic Food Co.
2. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
3. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
1. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Australian Organic Food Co.
2. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
3. Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
1. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a) Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b) Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c) Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
d) Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
e) Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
1. There will be five winners.
2. Each winner will receive a prize and nominate one individual to receive a prize.
3. The winners of the Promotion will be selected by 13 July 2020.
4. The most creative entry will be deemed the prize winners.
5. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Australian Organic Food Co. Facebook page and Instagram account if they win.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish entrants’ names and entries to the Australian Organic Food Co. Facebook page and Instagram account.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or winning entries.
8. The winner will be notified by private message on the platform they used to enter: either Facebook or Instagram.
9. Once notified, the winner agrees to respond in a timely manner with address and delivery details so that delivery can be arranged.
10. If the winner has not responded to the private message by 9.00AM AEST on Monday, 20 July 2020, that winner will forfeit their prize and a runner-up winner will be selected.
11. If a runner-up winner has not responded by 9.00AM AEDT on Monday, 27 July 2020, the runner-up winner will forfeit their prize.
Prizes and claiming prizes
1. There are ten prizes in total.
2. The prize is valued at AUD$30 (excluding delivery) and made up of:
a) Australian Organic Food Co. 100% Australian Organic Soups RRP AUD$4.50 each
b) Australian Organic Food Co. 100% Australian Organic Tomato Passata RRP AUD$4.00 each
c) Australian Organic Food Co. 100% Australian Organic Pasta Sauce RRP AUD$4.00 each
3. After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
4. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
5. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
1. Employees and Directors of Australian Organic Food Co. or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c) De-facto spouse
d) Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
q) First cousin
2. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a) For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned.
b) If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c) If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Australian Organic Food Co.’s control, subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
d) Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
4. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
a) The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes.
b) The Promoter may use this information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services.
c) The Promoter may also use this information to contact entrants who have opted to subscribe to receive newsletters from the Promoter.